Transportation authorities have to manage a range of varying issues: Crime prevention, passenger and personnel safety, protecting carriages or vehicles, ticket booths and other assets, as well as monitoring traffic flow alerts and congestion.
Our integrated command and control system has the flexibility to integrate into existing networks and infrastructure. It provides a complete array of services that supervise and control mission critical systems via a real-time central unified operations facility. Communications linked with effective information management and control and asset management systems provide enhancement to moving people and goods efficiently and safely.
2020 TuchControl supports planning using its unique multitouch capability and innovative 3D modelling engine. We can look at sensor data at a touch back through time and do trend analysis matched by visual data from video cameras to assist planning in improvement and repair regimes.
TuchControl allows a number of personnel on the same screen simultaneously – to identify, learn and assess consequences of potential situations. This greatly assists the speed of operational efficiency and enables senior personnel who are familiar with standard policies etc to train others in those procedures within the organisation or across a number of organisations.
Real-Time Monitoring and Control
CCTV, PA, radio, help points and passenger information systems are just a few of the many applications that can be integrated to provide performance and reliability.
Our integrated analytics provide real time, actionable intelligence on:
- Traffic pattern flow analysis and management
- Congestion and stranded vehicles notifications
- Regulate restricted areas
- Identification and verification of personnel
- Detect object speed and acceleration for threat and status alerts
- Wrong Direction Detection
- Vehicle and Object Counting
- Apprise security personnel of suspicious individuals or actions
- Improve system wide information management and situational awareness
- Provide perimeter and multi-zone protection to secure critical infrastructure
- Locate, track and monitor individuals and objects with resultant recordings used for analysis, training, and/or legal prosecutions
- Generate vacancy status alerts
Our integrated approach increases productivity, quality of supervision, control and plant-wide collaboration and enhances operations providing an effective and quicker response to multi-crisis situations
Our system architecture allows screens or reports generated from the GUI to be sent to any other person on the network. Annotation tools permit a user to annotate the screen/drawings/incident reports with comments and send this to the appropriate concerned individuals in the field or another desk location.
Incident and Alarm Management and Workflow
We can look at sensor data at a touch back through time and do trend analysis matched by visual data from video cameras and create a compliance regime and forensic capability which could save hours in the event of compliance or insurance claims etc and assist planning in improvement and repair regime.